Here we have some resources created by one of our qualified teachers, linked to the Science Curriculum. Please feel free to use these as you wish.
If you book a school workshop, we can send you a resource pack tailored to your year group.
- Bingo cards for teacher – Mammal, reptile, fish, bird, amphibian and mini-beast
- Children’s bingo cards – mammal, reptile, fish, amphian, bird and mini beast
- Play bingo by classifying the animals in to the correct groups.
- Year 1 Grouping Animals Cut & Stick.
- Cut out the animals and stick them in to the correct group: mammal, reptile, amphibian, fish, bird, invertebrate/minibeast.
- Year 2 Habitats.
Choose two animals, match them to their correct habitat, then give an explanation of why the animal would live in that habitat.
- Year 2 Living Things.
Choose the correct answers to the questions: ‘What does a rabbit do to show us that it is alive?’ and ‘What does the rabbit need to stay alive?’
- Year 3 – Vertebrate or Invertebrate.
Put these animals in to the correct category.
- Year 4 – Food Chains.
Producer, Prey or Predator? Create a food chain.